"Unspoiled Caribbean-It still exists in Bequia" Top 5 Page for this destination Bequia Island by MaineIslandgal
Bequia Island Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 92 photos
Once you arrive on Bequia (via ferry from St. Vincent or propeller plane from Barbados) you will realize you are someplace very special. There are NO highrises, NO cruiseship dock, NO KFC, NO traffic jams, NO tourist traps only the island of Bequia in all of her natural beauty with her friendly 5000 residents. If you are the type of traveller that can't live without the homogenized tourist hub-bub that has seemed to infect many a Caribbean island take this advice, Bequia is NOT for you. You are still intrigued with the idea of Bequia? Please let me attempt to enlighten you with my observations and opinions I brought home from Bequia.
- Pros:Sense of community, natural beauty
- Cons:I had to leave
- In a nutshell:A beautiful place that welcomes you as if you've always belonged
MaineIslandgal's Related Pages
Bequia Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bequia - The big little island"
- "Small Island Paradise"
- "Paradise Found"
- "Bequia - 3rd leg of 4"
- "Unspoiled Caribbean-It still exists in Bequia"
- "Beautiful Bequia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bequia Island
- Hotels in Bequia Island
- Transportation in Bequia Island
- Nightlife in Bequia Island
- Restaurants in Bequia Island
- Shopping in Bequia Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Bequia Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bequia Island
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bequia Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bequia Island
- Barbados Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bequia Island Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
No friends yet.