"The most amazing and colourful hills!" Provincia de Jujuy by sabrina_florida
Provincia de Jujuy Travel Guide: 181 reviews and 564 photos
Purmamarca is a tiny town which hosts the most beautiful hill in all the province: Cerro de los Siete Colores (Seven-colours hill). It's highly picturesque and located in a valley.
They are located just an hour from Purmamarca... oh! all that white in the picture is salt! Of course I did not resist myself and licked the floor...!
Another tiny and picturesque town in the middle of nowhere!
- Pros:One of the only places in Argentina where our aborigin culture has survived
- Cons:None at all!
- In a nutshell:Amazing landscapes and people!
sabrina_florida's Related Pages
Provincia de Jujuy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Argentina's far Northwestern Oh the colors!!!"
- "Bright Colors of the Northwest"
- "At the borders of Chile and Bolivia"
- "A complex mixture"
- "Jujuy - just Beautiful!"
- "Jujuy Province, NW Argentina"
- "Viva Jujuy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Provincia de Jujuy
- Hotels in Provincia de Jujuy
- Transportation in Provincia de Jujuy
- Nightlife in Provincia de Jujuy
- Restaurants in Provincia de Jujuy
- Shopping in Provincia de Jujuy
- Warnings and Dangers in Provincia de Jujuy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Provincia de Jujuy
- 0 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Provincia de Jujuy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Provincia de Jujuy
Photos in Provincia de JujuySee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buenos Aires Intro, 96 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jericoacoara Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Bombinhas Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Carlos de Bariloche Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Salta Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provincia de Jujuy Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 3 photos