Buenos Aires Hotel Tips by sabrina_florida Top 5 Page for this destination

Buenos Aires Hotels: 33,885 reviews and 374 photos

The entrance to the hotel - Buenos Aires

The entrance to the hotel

Faena Hotel + Universe: Wanna spend US$350 a night in an awesome place? Faena Hotel And Universe Review

I've never stayed here, but I'm thinking of having my wedding night here. IF I get someone who wants to give me a US$350 present, IF I get married, ha!
I went to have a drink with some VTers to the bar. I cannot find words to describe it, so just look at the pictures on its webpage and you'll understand why this is not money down the drain.
The only word I can think of is: unique.
It was designed by a world-famous French architect, but I don't know his name!

Comparison: most expensive

Price: US$180 and up

Theme: Hotel

Website: http://www.faenahotelanduniverse.com

• Written Apr 2, 2005
Milhouse hostel - Buenos Aires

Milhouse hostel

Milhouse Hostel: Friendly atmosphere + beautiful recycled building Milhouse Hostel Review

First I have to admit that I've never stayed here. Why should I? This is the city where I live! But I got to meet people who have stayed here and once I got to be inside it and what's more, I went up to one of the private double rooms (no, I was not with a guy!).
The building from outside is rather offputting I have to say, due to its grey walls. Then inside, in the lounge, you get the typical hostel atmosphere. BUT, when you start going up the stairs, that's when you get to see its beautiful, last century architecture. The double room where my friends were staying had a wooden floor, a very nice private bathroom and an antique closet. They paid 65 pesos a night for it (around 20 dollars), with breakfast included! The shared room I think is around 18 pesos per person.
There's a notice board in the lounge where you get messages from people who called you when you were in, or daily updated news about events and things to do in Buenos Aires.
It's located 5 blocks away from the Obelisco (obelisk), so it's in downtown.
Also, they have free Internet access and pool tables.
Check their webpage!

Address: Hipolito Yrigoyen 959, Capital Federal.

Comparison: less expensive than average

Phone: 4345-9604

Price: less than US$20

Theme: Hostel

Website: http://www.milhousehostel.com

• Written Apr 2, 2005

sabrina_florida Lives Here!

sabrina_florida

“When travelling solo, NEVER ask somebody else to take you a picture: they'll ruin it!!!”

Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires

Have you been to Buenos Aires?

Latest Activity in Buenos Aires

Photos in Buenos Aires

Visiting Buenos Aires?
Read real reviews about Buenos Aires Hotels!

Top 10 Buenos Aires Things to Do