"Buenos Aires the local way!" Top 5 Page for this destination Buenos Aires by sabrina_florida
Buenos Aires Travel Guide: 4,804 reviews and 8,924 photos
It's so difficult to describe the place where you live. Of course I can mention a list of places to visit, restaurants and must-sees, but still, you wouldn't get it. Every corner, every smell, every porteño and every single wall is what makes Buenos Aires.
Welcome to my hometown! I hope you enjoy it and don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions.
For some reason tourists just fall in love with this city. They usually say it's due to its European feel: the architecture, the restaurants, the people, the cafés, the wine, the parks...
Buenos Aires is a huge city, with plenty of neighbourhoods to visit. You need a minimum of 4 days to see the main spots, but you can easily stay here for 2 weeks and not get bored. There is so much to see and do! So take a look at my tips and see it for yourself!
Some webpages with useful info:
* www.buenosaires.com.ar (general info)
* www.alojargentina.com.ar (accomodation)
* www.buenosairesapartments.com (temporary rent)
* www.buenosairestango.com (tango)
* www.buenosaires.gov.ar/areas/obr_publicas/camaras (live cameras)
* www.uba.ar (University of Buenos Aires)
* www.clarin.com (one of the most important newspapers)
* www.buenosairesherald.com (newspaper in English, local and international news)
* www.adondevamos.com (restaurants, movies, plays)
* www.wipe.com.ar (nightlife)
* www.guiaoleo.com.ar (restaurants reviews written by locals)
It's located in front of Retiro train station, some meters away from the beginning of Florida street.
Many people go there during lunchtime to take a nap, eat a snack or just watch the people who pass by.
- Pros:It's definitely my place in the world
- Cons:The nearest beach is 350 kms away :(
- In a nutshell:A mixture of Madrid and Paris, but with a twist!
La Viruta is a pretty popular place that opens every day and offers tango, rock and roll and salsa lessons the first few... more travel advice
What a GREAT experience! The first time I was there was with a Korean girl and a woman who'd lived in Japan for 10... more travel advice
- See All Fresh Air!
- See All Walking
- See All Cats
- See All One of the most important sports
- See All Handcraft
sabrina_florida's Related Pages
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buenos Aires, a city I really LOVE!"
- "Buenos Aires 2004"
- "Mi Buenos aires Querido..."
- "Buenos Aires the local way!"
- "My Home Away from Home"
- "BUENOS AIRES - I AM ALWAYS BACK!!!!!"
- "Buenos Aires - it's great!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buenos Aires
- Hotels in Buenos Aires
- Transportation in Buenos Aires
- Nightlife in Buenos Aires
- Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Shopping in Buenos Aires
- Warnings and Dangers in Buenos Aires
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires
- 96 Reviews
- 130 Photos
- 147 Forum posts
- 71 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buenos Aires
- Uploaded a Photo to "United Buddy Bears in Buenos Aires"
- Posted in Travel Capri Forum "Budget Accommodation/Hostels"
- Commented on one of cjg1's Buenos Aires travel pages
- updated a Buenos Aires Travel Page "Buenos Aires the local way!"
- Wrote a Review Learn to Tango! about Tango in Buenos Aires Things to Do
Photos in Buenos AiresSee All Photos (130)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buenos Aires Intro, 96 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jericoacoara Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Bombinhas Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Carlos de Bariloche Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Salta Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provincia de Jujuy Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 3 photos