"HELLO WORLD!" sabrina_florida's Profile
Welcome to my page! I'm an Argentine girl who loooves travelling and meeting foreign people. That's why I've become so fond of VT. Also I'm deeply in love with the English language (I'm an English teacher!) and with everything that is related to it: music, culture, you name it!
I'm constantly building and updating my Buenos Aires page, so if you're thinkig of coming here, then check it out! I consider myself a good ambassador of my city, so feel free to contact me if you need help organizing your trip here!
I spent october and november 2005 travelling around Europe and Thailand. An amazing trip! So many memories! Many of my dreams came true: seeing London for the first time, visiting Roald Dahl's museum and hometown, visiting my ex penfriend (now a dear friend) in her own country: Romania, visiting my highschool friend Marina in Spain, going to Magritte's museum in Brussels, Gaudi's artwork in Barcelona and finally... South Asia, with all those temples and incredible beaches.
I spent 5 weeks working as a teacher of English in Folkestone, UK. I'd never thought I'd be able to do something like that... I've loved the Brisith culture ever since I was a girl, and most of all now that I'm a qualified teacher of English. The experience was everything I expected and MUCH more! The people were fantastic, the students really nice and fun... the whole experience left a big mark in my life. A big THANK YOU to every single person who made my stay just perfect! Even the head chef! :D
I just can't get enough of Europe! This year found me working again in the UK, as well as visiting France and Spain.
I made an amazing trip with my best friend in the north west of Argentina. We visited Tucumán, Salta and Jujuy. The characteristic landscape in these provinces is the one you see in the picture here, very dry hills with beautiful colours, cactus everywhere and llamas. It was definitely one of my best trips ever!
The reason why I chose sabrina_florida as a nickname is because I live in a neighbourhood called Florida.
It's 20 minutes from downtown by car.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 148 Reviews
- 248 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Uploaded a Photo to "United Buddy Bears in Buenos Aires"
- sabrina_florida and giampiero6 are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "HELLO WORLD!"
- Posted in Travel Capri Forum "Budget Accommodation/Hostels"
- Commented on cachaseiro's profile page
- updated a Santorini Island Travel Page "The most special place I've visited so far!"
- Wrote a Review Learn to Tango! about Tango in Buenos Aires Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Buenos Aires Intro, 96 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jericoacoara Intro, 19 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Bombinhas Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salta Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Carlos de Bariloche Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Provincia de Jujuy Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santorini Island Intro, 3 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22488 Reviews - 55061 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23330 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3099 Reviews - 5883 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26769 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos