"HELLO WORLD!" sabrina_florida's Profile

Who's that girl?

Welcome to my page! I'm an Argentine girl who loooves travelling and meeting foreign people. That's why I've become so fond of VT. Also I'm deeply in love with the English language (I'm an English teacher!) and with everything that is related to it: music, culture, you name it!

I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I'm constantly building and updating my Buenos Aires page, so if you're thinkig of coming here, then check it out! I consider myself a good ambassador of my city, so feel free to contact me if you need help organizing your trip here!

The best way to spend money... travelling!

I spent october and november 2005 travelling around Europe and Thailand. An amazing trip! So many memories! Many of my dreams came true: seeing London for the first time, visiting Roald Dahl's museum and hometown, visiting my ex penfriend (now a dear friend) in her own country: Romania, visiting my highschool friend Marina in Spain, going to Magritte's museum in Brussels, Gaudi's artwork in Barcelona and finally... South Asia, with all those temples and incredible beaches.

July-September 2009: Europe II

I spent 5 weeks working as a teacher of English in Folkestone, UK. I'd never thought I'd be able to do something like that... I've loved the Brisith culture ever since I was a girl, and most of all now that I'm a qualified teacher of English. The experience was everything I expected and MUCH more! The people were fantastic, the students really nice and fun... the whole experience left a big mark in my life. A big THANK YOU to every single person who made my stay just perfect! Even the head chef! :D

June-September 2010: Europe III

I just can't get enough of Europe! This year found me working again in the UK, as well as visiting France and Spain.

July 2006: Tucumán, Salta and Jujuy

I made an amazing trip with my best friend in the north west of Argentina. We visited Tucumán, Salta and Jujuy. The characteristic landscape in these provinces is the one you see in the picture here, very dry hills with beautiful colours, cactus everywhere and llamas. It was definitely one of my best trips ever!

I'M NOT FROM FLORIDA, USA!!!!

The reason why I chose sabrina_florida as a nickname is because I live in a neighbourhood called Florida.
It's 20 minutes from downtown by car.

January 2008: PERU!

• Intro Updated Nov 22, 2010

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
sabrina_florida's Profile Photo

sabrina_florida

“When travelling solo, NEVER ask somebody else to take you a picture: they'll ruin it!!!”

Real Name