seejai's profile photo

seejai

Chris Jesson Online Now
Havn't been on here for a while! (updated May '08)

My Favorite Pages

Rabbityama Aug 30, 2010 at 1:08 AM

Happy Birthday!

lousietee's Profile Photo
lousietee Sep 2, 2006 at 2:38 AM

Happy Birthday!!! I would have said it sooner, but you know I like to leave it two weeks before replying! LoL!!

Kaynisa's Profile Photo
Kaynisa Aug 30, 2006 at 6:02 AM

Heya.. Happy birthday to you♫ Happy birthday to you♫♫ Happy birthday to you ♫ Happy birthday to you♫♫ Greetings from Malaysia~~K~~

bobsreturn2004's Profile Photo
bobsreturn2004 Aug 27, 2006 at 7:25 AM

Im the same chris,There is no chance in hell,i can afford a house in the uk.So im packing my bags and going to canada.

Mel_Dar_123 Feb 1, 2006 at 5:59 AM

Glad to hear you like Aussie stuff. I actually worked at the Walkabout for a while when I first came to Brum. Always good for a laugh however not really that many Aussies there!

Anne12 Jan 4, 2006 at 1:44 PM

Happy New Year to you too:) Hey have you seen anything about doing 3 months fruit picking in Aus and you can get an extra 12 months Working Holiday Visa!! I am about to search and see what this new law is. Cheers Anne

PTSD's Profile Photo
PTSD Jan 4, 2006 at 10:27 AM

you look nice

astro_kerryn's Profile Photo
astro_kerryn Aug 29, 2005 at 8:48 PM

Happy, happy bday Chris, have heaps of bevvies and get into loads of trouble!!!!! K

craic's Profile Photo
craic May 3, 2005 at 8:09 PM

You are going to have the most fun in Melbourne. Mind you, winter is coming on so bring a raincoat plus winter woollies. (If you need more check out St Vinnies etc. Some areas don't have them, I never noticed any in Prahran, some have 2 or 3.)

iandsmith's Profile Photo
iandsmith Apr 25, 2005 at 6:21 PM

If you get to Newy, give me a call.