"Hi! Welcome to Frans's homepage" FransM's Profile

Introduction

Hi,

Welcome on my homepage.
I discovered VT while looking for info on our upcoming (summer 2005) trip to Canada and NW USA.

I've been to several places on the world. Some of them for pleasure, others during my study (a long time ago) and yet others for business (although in the latter case I try to find some time to see a little bit of the country.

Places I have visited include:

Netherlands (where I live)
Belgium (I live only a few km from the border),
France (camped there many times with my family)
Luxembourg,
Germany,
Switserland,
Austria,
Italy,
Portugal (Lisboa),
Denmark (Copenhagen),
Hungary
Czech-Slovakia (when it was still one country).
Yugoslavia (before it split up)
Greece (Crete)
Great Britian (England),
Norway,
Canada (Toronto)
USA (florida, Seattle, southwest)
Australia (Melbourne)
Singapore
India (Bangalore)

Feel free to drop me an email if you want to know something about any of my trips.
I'll try to add some travel pages on some of the trips (time permitting). However as some of the trips are more than 25 years ago a lot of the things are not too relevant any more.

Meanwhile you can read about our visit to the southwest of the USA on http://www.dse.nl/~meulenbr/holiday2000

In the next chapter you'll find details on the plans for my next trip to Canada and NW USA.

West Canada and NW USA

Our last trip went to the west of Canada and NW USA.
I'm still sorting out the pictures etc and will write some tips on it. Stay tuned (hey, I just returned today).

If you can read dutch or are interested in some pics, have a look at:
www.freewebtown.com/meulenbroeks

• Intro Updated Aug 17, 2005

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2005 at 1:30 PM

Thanks Frans!!! I really appreciated! I'll add that bit of info right away! Wow, I see you are in the middle of planning a wonderful trip for this summer! Welcome to VT! :-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!