"Wonderful Wakefield!" Wakefield by laney5
Wakefield Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 155 photos
We have lived here since getting married in 1973, trying to make our own little Eden. We have a large garden which we work in a lot of the time and have recently had a conservatory built so we can now feel a bit more warmth when it's cold outside.
Wakefield is a popular place to live as it's close to the M1 and M62 motorways. It is only 12 miles from the big city of Leeds for entertainment and shopping, as well as close to the beauty of the Yorkshire Dales.
Dame Barbara Hepworth, the artist, is one of Wakefield's famous daughters. Near the Town Hall, you can find some of her... more travel advice
Sandal Castle is an attractive place to visit at any time of the year. The first castle was built in the 12th Century... more travel advice
laney5's Related Pages
Wakefield Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "YOUR VISIT HAS EARNED YOU A FREE DRINK!"
- "The Administrative Centre for West Yorkshire"
- "Wonderful Wakefield!"
- "Wakefield,The Merrie City"
- "Wakefield's Finest"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wakefield
- Hotels in Wakefield
- Transportation in Wakefield
- Nightlife in Wakefield
- Restaurants in Wakefield
- Shopping in Wakefield
- Warnings and Dangers in Wakefield
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wakefield
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Wakefield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wakefield
Photos in WakefieldSee All Photos (9)
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Wakefield Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.