"Sasebo" Top 5 Page for this destination Sasebo by Ike_2005
Sasebo Travel Guide: 119 reviews and 209 photos
This is a pretty boring place to live for the single guy. Beer is expensive, a lot of the people are rude and pushy, and the few bars that are in this town either won't let you in because you're not Japanese or are over run with sailors. I found about the only way to have fun here is to get drunk and be a dick to people. It's not very nice that I do that, but it keeps me entertained.
- In a nutshell:Not worth going to see if you're single, but would be a great place to raise a family.
The Oyster Festival is held at Kashimae Bay. There are several miniature grills set up for people to use to cook... more travel advice
Ike_2005's Related Pages
Sasebo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Huis Ten Bosch, Sasebo"
- "Falsin Guide To Sasebo's Nightlife"
- "Sasebo...a great little city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sasebo
- Hotels in Sasebo
- Transportation in Sasebo
- Nightlife in Sasebo
- Restaurants in Sasebo
- Shopping in Sasebo
- Warnings and Dangers in Sasebo
- See All...
Explore the World
- Playa Blanca
- Sri Lanka
- Villaricos Hotels
- Kampong Pantai Batu Hitam Hotels
- Hon Mun Hotels
- Mount Meridian Hotels
- Masai Mara Game Reserve Hotels
- La Línea de la Concepción
- Saint-Gilles-les Bains
- Christchurch Hotels
- Michigan City
Badges & Stats in Sasebo
- 19 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sasebo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sasebo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sasebo Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos
- Hiroshima Intro, 23 reviews, 25 photos
- Yatsushiro Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Nagasaki Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Pusan Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Philippines Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Okinawa Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos