"Sasebo" Top 5 Page for this destination Sasebo by Ike_2005

Sasebo Travel Guide: 119 reviews and 209 photos

The boring little fishing town

This is a pretty boring place to live for the single guy. Beer is expensive, a lot of the people are rude and pushy, and the few bars that are in this town either won't let you in because you're not Japanese or are over run with sailors. I found about the only way to have fun here is to get drunk and be a dick to people. It's not very nice that I do that, but it keeps me entertained.

• In a nutshell:Not worth going to see if you're single, but would be a great place to raise a family.
  • Last visit to Sasebo: May 2005
  • Intro Written May 9, 2005

• Nov 16, 2007 at 3:51 AM

June is a whore that doesn't deserve a birthday, and your just a dumbass tool being taken for your money. The first night I met June we hung out together and drank until 6:00 a.m. she took all my money I got to jerk off in my hotel room later.

• Oct 31, 2007 at 4:19 AM

Been there and think it's stupid to dump 20,000 yen or so getting absolutely nothing but deaf from bad karaoke and drunk. Buy a twelve pack and go to your room and drink. Take the savings and buy a ticket to thailand!

• Sep 12, 2006 at 10:30 PM

this is chris...if you see june please tell her I said hello...tell her this is chris the I song "you make me feel brand knew"...we were close friends before I left but I lost her number...please please please do that for me I appreciate that very much

• Dec 9, 2005 at 8:41 PM

Nice web page, good info.

Ike_2005 Lives Here!

Ike_2005

“Why not travel and see the world? Hell, I don't have anything better to do.”

Badges & Stats in Sasebo