"Bahrain" Bahrain by Ike_2005
Bahrain Travel Guide: 656 reviews and 1,529 photos
This place was an exceptional port visit compared to some of the other places I've been in the Middle East. First off, there is a lot of shopping that can be done as well as good restraunts. Then there's my favorite thing to do, hit the bars. They have plenty of bars, and some clubs in the hotels.
The US has put out warnings about travelling to the Middle East for all Americans. While I was there I didn't see anything inherently dangerous. I would advise keeping your guard up a little more than usual of suspicious activity.
Ike_2005's Related Pages
Bahrain Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bahrain, the two waters"
- "Bahrain.. An Easy Get Away From Saudi Arabia"
- "Bahrain.."The Land of Life""
- "Middle East's little Island of Paradise"
- "Bahrain - The Two Seas"
- "Bahrain, The Pearl of the Arabian Gulf"
- "Living in Bahrain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bahrain
- Hotels in Bahrain
- Transportation in Bahrain
- Nightlife in Bahrain
- Restaurants in Bahrain
- Shopping in Bahrain
- Warnings and Dangers in Bahrain
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bahrain
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bahrain?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bahrain
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sasebo Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos
- Hiroshima Intro, 23 reviews, 25 photos
- Yatsushiro Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Nagasaki Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Pusan Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Philippines Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Okinawa Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Bahrain hotel reviews
- 41 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 27, 2013