"The Party Never Stops Because It Never Got Started" Muara by Ike_2005
Muara Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 76 photos
This place was not an enjoyable port visit at all. We were there 8 days, and after day 1 I was ready to go back to sea. Alcohol is illegal, so the only enjoyment there was to buy bootleg DVDs for $5.00 which are not always the greatest quality, or go drink coffee and eat deserts. I've never drank so much coffee in my life as I did those 8 miserable days.
- Cons:I have nothing good to say about this place.
Ike_2005's Related Pages
Muara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Party Never Stops Because It Never Got Started"
- "Muara - Cruise Ships Port of Call"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Muara
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Muara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Muara
- updated a Muara Travel Page "The Party Never Stops Because It Never Got Started"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Party Never Stops Because It Never Got Started"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sasebo Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos
- Hiroshima Intro, 23 reviews, 25 photos
- Yatsushiro Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Nagasaki Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 14 reviews, 4 photos
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Pusan Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Philippines Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Okinawa Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos