"The Island of Mystery" Jeju-do by Vita500
Jeju-do Travel Guide: 324 reviews and 904 photos
Korea's Island in the South truly offers a lot. Most of all, however, a big contrast to the huge cosmopolitan cities of Seoul or Busan: Nice beaches, lava caves, Mount Halla (Korea's highest mountain: 1,950m), 360 other vulcanic cones scattered around the island, gorgeous tourist resorts in the South, a romantic East, relatively quiet West and a lively but not over-crowded North. In addition, you can buy fruits that only grow on Jeju-Island (ÇÑ¶óºÀ - Han-La-Bong) and find a unique road of mystery, where the laws of gravity seem to be reversed (you are literally rolling uphill!).
Definitely worth a visit!!!
Check out my Travelogue Jeju-Do with lots of impressions from my hike at Mount Halla. An awesome experience!!!
- Pros:Quiet, nice resorts, good air quality, nice to drive
- Cons:Can't think of any but try to avoid the peak season
- In a nutshell:Great escape from the big city!
-- Jeju Air is Korea's first low-budget air carrier. It started business oficially on March 25, 2006 with its... more travel advice
Updated: Jan 31, 2006 Jeju-Do is a relatively small island. The best and easiest way of getting around is by car and... more travel advice
Vita500's Related Pages
Jeju-do Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Seongsun Sunrise Festival at Cheju"
- "Jeju-do: Island of Love and Oranges"
- "Jeju-do, Island of Stones, Wind, Womans"
- "Paradise on earth!"
- "Cheju - Honeymoon Island"
- "Jeju_the island with endless beaches"
- "Jeju Island - Korea's Pearl"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jeju-do
- Hotels in Jeju-do
- Transportation in Jeju-do
- Nightlife in Jeju-do
- Restaurants in Jeju-do
- Shopping in Jeju-do
- Warnings and Dangers in Jeju-do
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jeju-do
- 9 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 13 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Jeju-do?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jeju-do
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 47 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Busan Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos
- Jeju-do Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Namibia Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Cuba Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kassel Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- South Korea Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos