"The world's top tourist hot spot" Bangkok by Vita500
Bangkok Travel Guide: 10,714 reviews and 24,270 photos
Size: 1600 sq km (more than twice the size of Singapore)
Population: 5.7 mil. (2005) but around 10.0 million in the metropolitan area
City districts: 50
Average daytime temperature: 32.7 C (90.9 F)
Average nighttime temperature: 24.1 C (75.4 F)
Visitors: ~15 million/year
Records: The official name of Bangkok in Thai is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as 'The World's Longest Place Name'.
Find out more about the City of Angels by reading through my below tips...
1. Vertigo Grill The Vertigo Grill is an open-air rooftop restaurant, sitting on the 61st floor of the Banyan Tree... more travel advice
The Spice Market is located on the ground floor of the Four Seasons Hotel. My fiancee read about it in some Korean... more travel advice
Vita500's Related Pages
Bangkok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangkok, Krung Thep - The best of"
- "tHe Bangkok in my mind.."
- "Heightened Senses X 2"
- "Bangkok - Which Means "Straw Hat!""
- "Fantastic Bangkok"
- "One of my favorite cities in Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangkok
- Hotels in Bangkok
- Transportation in Bangkok
- Nightlife in Bangkok
- Restaurants in Bangkok
- Shopping in Bangkok
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangkok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangkok
- 10 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangkok
- updated a Bangkok Travel Page "The world's top tourist hot spot"
- Posted in Travel Rome Forum "Re: Hotel close to highway A1 and..."
- Wrote a Review Costly but unforgettable! about Vertigo in Bangkok Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Costly but unforgettable!"
- Commented on one of xuessium's Bangkok travel pages
Photos in BangkokSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 45 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 47 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Busan Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos
- Jeju-do Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Namibia Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Cuba Intro, 2 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kassel Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- South Korea Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos