"Game for some wildlife adventure?" Mpumalanga by Jenniflower
Mpumalanga Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 251 photos
In my opinion this is the most natural province in South Africa. With so many natural wonders, lush and green vegetation and a real touch of Africa. From waterfalls to canyons, wild bush landscape to mountains and caves...
I have visited here often through the years and never cease to wonder at its magnificence.
- Pros:Tons of game, craft, stunning natural landscapes and cultural history!
- Cons:Crime is a real problem in many areas.
- In a nutshell:Love this place and would like to settle here one day
If you yearn for the comfort of modern times, and a peek into yesteryear... this is the perfect place. Tucked away in... more travel advice
We were enroute Kruger National Park to Johannesburg, so only needed one night stayover at this hotel... and we wish we... more travel advice
Jenniflower's Related Pages
Mpumalanga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Land of the Rising Sun"
- "THE PANORAMA ROUTE"
- "Graskop and the Blyde River"
- "The natural beauty of Mpumalanga"
- "Blyde River Canyon"
- "Mpumalanga - It means 'sunrise' you know"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mpumalanga
- Hotels in Mpumalanga
- Transportation in Mpumalanga
- Restaurants in Mpumalanga
- Shopping in Mpumalanga
- Warnings and Dangers in Mpumalanga
- See All...
Explore the World
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- Laoag City Hotels
- Bacolod City Hotels
- Davao City Hotels
- Parish of Portland Hotels
- Karachi Hotels
- Islamabad Hotels
- Paris Hotels
- Pengkalan Balak Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City Hotels
- Bacolod City
- Cheras Hotels
- Sheepshead Bay Hotels
- Adyar Hotels
- Laoag City
- Santo Domingo Hotels
- La Spezia
- Puerto Rico
- Palm Springs Hotels
Badges & Stats in Mpumalanga
- 19 Reviews
- 54 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Mpumalanga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mpumalanga
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Globetrotting Zipper Jewelry"
- Commented on one of Jenniflower's Mpumalanga travel pages
- Wrote a Review Hidden in the hills in the... in Mpumalanga Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Splendid find in Graskop!"
- updated a Mpumalanga Travel Page "Game for some wildlife adventure?"
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 226 reviews, 673 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 74 reviews, 337 photos, 4 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 95 reviews, 289 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 107 reviews, 221 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 100 reviews, 158 photos
- Sun City Intro, 79 reviews, 147 photos
- Richmond Intro, 36 reviews, 163 photos, 3 travelogues
- Matlock Intro, 29 reviews, 156 photos, 7 travelogues
- Johannesburg Intro, 47 reviews, 137 photos
- Putney Heath Intro, 43 reviews, 134 photos