"Get branded in Bicester Village!" Bicester by Jenniflower
Bicester Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 17 photos
This needed a bit of arm twisting for sure! haha I am not a shopper by nature and loathe these types of places... but I have to say, for once, on the day, I WAS in the mood (well, as much as someone like me can possibly get IN the mood...)! I came home with a few interesting pieces for hubby, home and moi, enjoyed the company and the village itself.
Just don't ever ask me to go again ;)
- Pros:A retail therapy paradise
- Cons:Wallet gets lighter as bags get heavier....
- In a nutshell:Too many brands, shoppers and wind!
Jenniflower's Related Pages
Bicester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heart of the Cotswolds."
- "The Fort of The Warriors"
- "Bicester Village"
- "I live here"
- "Get branded in Bicester Village!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bicester
- Hotels in Bicester
- Transportation in Bicester
- Nightlife in Bicester
- Restaurants in Bicester
- Shopping in Bicester
- Warnings and Dangers in Bicester
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bicester
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bicester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bicester
Photos in BicesterSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 226 reviews, 673 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 74 reviews, 337 photos, 4 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 95 reviews, 289 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 107 reviews, 221 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 100 reviews, 158 photos
- Sun City Intro, 79 reviews, 147 photos
- Richmond Intro, 36 reviews, 163 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matlock Intro, 29 reviews, 156 photos, 7 travelogues
- Johannesburg Intro, 47 reviews, 137 photos
- Putney Heath Intro, 43 reviews, 134 photos