"Dorchester ~ Thomas Hardy land" Dorchester by Jenniflower
Dorchester Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 163 photos
We visited Dorchester on market Saturday. It was bustling and alive, and was a good day to visit the town and see the locals. There is beautiful architecture all around, from the impressive and ornate church spires to the stained glass windows.
I definately would like to come here again to take more in. It promises much!
Luggage with wheels is always a good idea, wherever you are travelling. Whether snowy/wet/sunny/warm or cold weather,... more travel advice
Dorchester's street market, which takes place on a pedestrianised street in this busy town on Saturdays, sells all kinds... more travel advice
Jenniflower's Related Pages
Dorchester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mai Dun, Durnovaria and Dorchester..."
- "Hardy's Town"
- "Athelhampton House and Gardens,Dorset"
- "Dorchester ~ Thomas Hardy land"
- "Maiden Castle and so much more (or so I hear)!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dorchester
- Hotels in Dorchester
- Transportation in Dorchester
- Restaurants in Dorchester
- Shopping in Dorchester
- Warnings and Dangers in Dorchester
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dorchester
- 4 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Dorchester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dorchester
Photos in DorchesterSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 226 reviews, 673 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 74 reviews, 337 photos, 4 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 95 reviews, 289 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 107 reviews, 221 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 100 reviews, 158 photos
- Sun City Intro, 79 reviews, 147 photos
- Richmond Intro, 36 reviews, 163 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matlock Intro, 29 reviews, 156 photos, 7 travelogues
- Johannesburg Intro, 47 reviews, 137 photos
- Putney Heath Intro, 43 reviews, 134 photos