"We'll be back in better weather Studland!" Studland by Jenniflower
Studland Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 84 photos
We reached Studland by going on the ferry, across from Poole.
Studland is renowned for its absolutely spectacular white chalky cliffs, but we were not in luck this time! All we saw were hazy promises of spectacular cliffs... next time Studland! :)
Luggage with wheels is always a good idea, wherever you are travelling. Whether snowy/wet/sunny/warm or cold weather,... more travel advice
Jenniflower's Related Pages
Studland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Is this really England?"
- "The Beach in Studland"
- "We'll be back in better weather Studland!"
- "Deer Hollow"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Studland
- Hotels in Studland
- Transportation in Studland
- Restaurants in Studland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Studland
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Studland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Studland
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Globetrotting Zipper Jewelry"
- Wrote a Review What to bring with? in Studland What to Pack
- updated a Studland Travel Page "We'll be back in better weather Studland!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Chalk cliff heaven ~ apparently ;)"
- Commented on one of Sun-spot's Studland travel pages
Photos in StudlandSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 226 reviews, 673 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 74 reviews, 337 photos, 4 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 95 reviews, 289 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 107 reviews, 221 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 100 reviews, 158 photos
- Sun City Intro, 79 reviews, 147 photos
- Richmond Intro, 36 reviews, 163 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matlock Intro, 29 reviews, 156 photos, 7 travelogues
- Johannesburg Intro, 47 reviews, 137 photos
- Putney Heath Intro, 43 reviews, 134 photos