Wimbledon Sports & Outdoors Tips by Jenniflower
Wimbledon Sports & Outdoors: 18 reviews and 19 photos
Ground pass ticket view
During the Championships, tickets are available from the gates on all tennis days.
Sale of ground passes is limited to one person out, one person in, after total ground capacity has been reached. Centre Court tickets are not available from the gates on the last 4 days of the Championships.
More info on website below!
Directions: You can sit at the open air courts all around the grounds with this pass, this photo is taken from Henman Hill... which is near Court One.
Phone: +44 20 7381 7000
Relaxing in the park
This isnt a sports activity per say.. but you can play football (soccer), cricket, play on the swings in the kiddies playground, etc on this playing field. It is across the road from our home and we often come here and picnic after work... especially during the long summer days :)
There are many parks around Wimbledon, Wimbledon Common being the largest and most well known. There is quite a bit of 'green space' for such a built up suburb, which is lovely!
Directions: Throughout Wimbledon
Theme: Sports Watching
More Reviews (30)
- See All Looking for that something different?
- See All A lovely pub by the Wandle!
- See All Games evenings!
- Best accommodation in Wimbledon!
Jenniflower's Related Pages
Wimbledon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wimbledon - Home of The Championships"
- "Home to the famous Lawn Tennis Grand Slam"
- "Wimbledon Tennis - page under construction"
- "Wimbledon Tennis"
- "Our Home Town"
- "Wimbledon Championships 2004-2006"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wimbledon
- Hotels in Wimbledon
- Transportation in Wimbledon
- Nightlife in Wimbledon
- Restaurants in Wimbledon
- Shopping in Wimbledon
- Warnings and Dangers in Wimbledon
- See All...
Explore the World
- Livingstone Hotels
- Lilongwe Hotels
- Marco Island
- Achimota Hotels
- Thung Song Hotels
- Providence Hotels
- Seefeld in Tirol
- Maneadero Hotels
- Billings Hotels
- Bethune Beach Hotels
Badges & Stats in Wimbledon
- 32 Reviews
- 101 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 50 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Wimbledon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wimbledon
Photos in WimbledonSee All Photos (101)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 226 reviews, 673 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 74 reviews, 337 photos, 4 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 95 reviews, 289 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 107 reviews, 221 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 100 reviews, 158 photos
- Sun City Intro, 79 reviews, 147 photos
- Richmond Intro, 36 reviews, 163 photos, 3 travelogues
- Matlock Intro, 29 reviews, 156 photos, 7 travelogues
- Johannesburg Intro, 47 reviews, 137 photos
- Putney Heath Intro, 43 reviews, 134 photos