Wimbledon Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Jenniflower
Wimbledon Warnings and Dangers: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Rain on our first day there!
We had tickets for both Saturdays, and the first Saturday it rained.. so we had a good look around the LTA, bought a little strawberry keyring for ma... lol... and got to walk the beautiful, well kept grounds!
We were back the following Saturday, where we watched the mens semi finals and the ladies finals!!!! We got to watch BOTH due to the backlog of play due to the bad weather...
You win some, you lose some :)
Phone: +44 20 7381 7000
More Reviews (31)
- See All Looking for that something different?
- See All A lovely pub by the Wandle!
- See All Games evenings!
- See All Relaxing in the park!
Jenniflower's Related Pages
Wimbledon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wimbledon - Home of The Championships"
- "Home to the famous Lawn Tennis Grand Slam"
- "Wimbledon Tennis - page under construction"
- "Wimbledon Tennis"
- "Our Home Town"
- "Wimbledon Championships 2004-2006"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wimbledon
- Hotels in Wimbledon
- Transportation in Wimbledon
- Nightlife in Wimbledon
- Restaurants in Wimbledon
- Shopping in Wimbledon
- Warnings and Dangers in Wimbledon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wimbledon
- 32 Reviews
- 101 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 50 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Wimbledon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wimbledon
Photos in WimbledonSee All Photos (101)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 226 reviews, 673 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 74 reviews, 337 photos, 4 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 95 reviews, 289 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 107 reviews, 221 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 100 reviews, 158 photos
- Sun City Intro, 79 reviews, 147 photos
- Richmond Intro, 36 reviews, 163 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matlock Intro, 29 reviews, 156 photos, 7 travelogues
- Johannesburg Intro, 47 reviews, 137 photos
- Putney Heath Intro, 43 reviews, 134 photos