"An oasis of art and craft ~ Clarens" Clarens by Jenniflower
Clarens Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 58 photos
Clarens – this is an interesting little town, especially if you are artistically inclined. It has several galleries, studios and art & craft shops. I really enjoy it here!
It is close to Wynford Farm – we have been here twice, it is family-run and has a variety of facilities and accommodation on offer, from converted stables to stone rondavels.
They offer horseback riding, putt putt/mini golf, tennis and many more things, aside from the guided hiking tours they do into the surrounding mountains.
- Pros:Art galore!
- Cons:Out of the way to get to
- In a nutshell:Definately worth the meander!
Jenniflower's Related Pages
Clarens Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Jewel of the Free State"
- "Clarens and Golden Gate National Park"
- "Clarens: Spectacular Freestate!"
- "An oasis of art and craft ~ Clarens"
- "Quiet but lovely"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Clarens
- Hotels in Clarens
- Nightlife in Clarens
- Restaurants in Clarens
- Shopping in Clarens
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Clarens
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Clarens?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clarens
Photos in ClarensSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 226 reviews, 673 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 74 reviews, 337 photos, 4 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 95 reviews, 289 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 107 reviews, 221 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 100 reviews, 158 photos
- Sun City Intro, 79 reviews, 147 photos
- Richmond Intro, 36 reviews, 163 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matlock Intro, 29 reviews, 156 photos, 7 travelogues
- Johannesburg Intro, 47 reviews, 137 photos
- Putney Heath Intro, 43 reviews, 134 photos