"Art- and horse-land ~ Noordhoek!" Noordhoek by Jenniflower
Noordhoek Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 7 photos
Noordhoek village, perched between Cape Town's longest stretch of beach and the dramatic and ever popular Chapman's Peak Drive, has become even more popular in recent years with those seeking a more tranquil lifestyle. This is horse-land.. where there are quite a few stables and everyone is into their horses and their art.
Yes, another arty part of Cape Town!
This photo was taken on Chapman's Peak Drice at sunset, on the Noordhoek side. The colour of the rock is incredible!
- Pros:Arty, beautiful, horse country :)
- Cons:A little out of the way for most Capetonians!
- In a nutshell:Would easily live here!
Luggage with wheels is always a good idea, wherever you are travelling. Some ideas: Light coloured clothing that... more travel advice
Long Beach is a glimmering white beach, with an eight km stretch of sand, and its own shipwreck! You can go for camel... more travel advice
Jenniflower's Related Pages
Noordhoek Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Noordhoek
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Noordhoek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Noordhoek
Photos in NoordhoekSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 226 reviews, 673 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 74 reviews, 337 photos, 4 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 95 reviews, 289 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 107 reviews, 221 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 100 reviews, 158 photos
- Sun City Intro, 79 reviews, 147 photos
- Richmond Intro, 36 reviews, 163 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matlock Intro, 29 reviews, 156 photos, 7 travelogues
- Johannesburg Intro, 47 reviews, 137 photos
- Putney Heath Intro, 43 reviews, 134 photos