"The Royal County of Berkshire" Berkshire by Jenniflower
Berkshire Travel Guide: 822 reviews and 1,918 photos
I come here often, and always look to see if the flag is up at Windsor Castle, stating whether Queen Elizabeth (who I affectionatly call Lizzy) is up.
It is not only a lovely county because of its royal connection, being the place which has the Queen's main residence, but it is also a beautiful one. Windsor, for me, is the centre of this county, hence the Windsor crest in the photo.
- Pros:The Royal connection
- Cons:Gets very busy and touristy because of the Royal connection
Jenniflower's Related Pages
Berkshire Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Some nice places.................."
- "Just Passing Through"
- "Berkshire - a rather royal experience!"
- "Legoland Windsor Resort"
- "The Royal County of Berkshire"
- "Windsor castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Berkshire
- Hotels in Berkshire
- Transportation in Berkshire
- Nightlife in Berkshire
- Restaurants in Berkshire
- Shopping in Berkshire
- Warnings and Dangers in Berkshire
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Berkshire
- 15 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Berkshire?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Berkshire
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 226 reviews, 673 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 74 reviews, 337 photos, 4 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 95 reviews, 289 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 107 reviews, 221 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 100 reviews, 158 photos
- Sun City Intro, 79 reviews, 147 photos
- Richmond Intro, 36 reviews, 163 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matlock Intro, 29 reviews, 156 photos, 7 travelogues
- Johannesburg Intro, 47 reviews, 137 photos
- Putney Heath Intro, 43 reviews, 134 photos