"MABUHAY PILIPINAS! ! !" quincey0722's Profile
The "oldest stone church" in Asia. Was built in 1596 pretty old eh! My family's ancestral house is only a few blocks away.... wana see our neat Spanish house with baroque style ceilings?... check it out..
such a mysterious sundown taken near my village.
our old ancestral house is just across the sea!
ah i was here with my student and we tried to go further, but
someone fell in the water! secret hahaha!
I went to Pagsanjan falls with some students. I was the only Filipino.... anyhow its was exciting...taking a small boat which fits only 4 persons.. going to the falls takes about 1 and a half hour. The ride was exciting!
white waters!!! you have to see it for yourself. Get wet and wild!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 31 Reviews
- 137 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 13 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Commented on June.b's profile page
- created a Kochi Travel Page "God's own country"
- Uploaded a Photo to "God's own country"
- Wrote a Review Allepey Houseboats about Houseboat in Kochi Things to Do
- quincey0722 and jabdulrasool are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Union Territory of Delhi Forum "Re: Getting a SIM card at delhi..."
updated their Personal Page "Bali, Indonesia"
Top 10 Pages
- Baclayon Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- State of Rajasthan Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Singapore Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- India 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Kochi Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Bali 1 review, 5 photos
- Pamilacan Island 1 review, 5 photos