"Quíbor" Quíbor by AngieMae
Quíbor Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 30 photos
Nice town, relaxing and with much culture. It's interesting...well preserved!
This museum preserve objects that were made for our aborigens in the pre-Columbian epoch.
There is objects of the year 4 d.c. I don't remember if there is objects from previous centuries
It is very interesting to see how they made objects depending of their needs
PS: I will do a travelogues to upload pics of the museum!
Going out of the museum we meet two very nice gentlemen. One was selling sticks that are used to dance a very popular dance called " El tamunangue " and the other one is a very famous musician in this land with nickname of "Chichón" (the bump on the head). He sang several songs with his "cuatro" (Typical musical instrument here in Venezuela) in the square while we were enjoying the music and an ice cream.
...Bump showed how the stick is used in the Tamunangue
AngieMae's Related Pages
Quíbor Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quíbor
- 0 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Quíbor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quíbor
Photos in QuíborSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Sanare Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quíbor Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Russia Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Cubiro Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Rome Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Curaçao Intro, 1 review, 3 photos