" Phan Thiet-Mui Ne " Top 5 Page for this destination Phan Thiet by NeverGrowOld
Phan Thiet Travel Guide: 161 reviews and 424 photos
Located in Binh Thuan province, Phan Thiet is about 200 km from Saigon and lies south of Cam Ranh Bay on the southernmost stretch of Central Vietnam. It is famous for its Nuoc Mam (fish sauce), a seasoning used in Vietnamese cuisine. As a tourist you might be interested in its picturesque scenery of Mui Ne beach (with sweeping gold sand dunes, palm & coconut trees, turquoise sea…) which is located 24 kilometers northeast of Phan Thiet town.
NeverGrowOld's Related Pages
Phan Thiet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Phan Thiet & Mui Ne"
- "Mui Ne For Sun and Sand"
- "La playa de Mui Ne- Mui Ne beach"
- " Phan Thiet-Mui Ne "
- "Phan Thiet - Mui Ne Beach"
- "The sand and the sea"
- "The ever growing Mui Ne Beaches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phan Thiet
- Hotels in Phan Thiet
- Transportation in Phan Thiet
- Nightlife in Phan Thiet
- Restaurants in Phan Thiet
- Shopping in Phan Thiet
- Warnings and Dangers in Phan Thiet
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phan Thiet
- 19 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Phan Thiet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phan Thiet
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phan Thiet Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos
- Nha Trang Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Da Lat Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phu Quoc Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Thailand Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hue Intro, 1 review, 5 photos