"Ede" Ede by Designerartgirl
Ede Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 25 photos
As a newcomer to the Netherlands and used to the city life moving to Ede was somewhat of a new experience for me. The dutch themselves are all great people and are very hospitable, especially to this brit and her awful dutch.
Ede itself, although a small town is well known for the Felue, the national park in which the town sits. This brings tourists all through the summer flocking to spend time in the vast woods and heather fields.
For those who prefer the more historical side of things, Ede has had a strong pressence during the world wars and talking to the locals will give you a lot of information about the failed british missions and the hostile conditions they lived in under the german occupation.... which includes eating the tulip bulbs...
All in all, a small but quaint town which im discovering has a lot to offer...
- Pros:lots of history, friendly people
- Cons:quite small.
Ede is a small town. However being a small town means that it is also in the middle of the country, and in this case,... more travel advice
This greek restaurant looks very stereotypically greek the moment you walk through the door so you can't miss the theme... more travel advice
Designerartgirl's Related Pages
Ede Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Ede
- Hotels in Ede
- Transportation in Ede
- Restaurants in Ede
- Shopping in Ede
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ede
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Ede?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ede
Top 10 Pages
- Melaka Intro, 21 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brighton Intro, 35 reviews, 19 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Cornwall Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pulau Gemia Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue