"Les Arcs" Les Arcs by Designerartgirl
Les Arcs Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 22 photos
les arcs is an area within the alps of france which has all areas of fun. Predominantly for skiers in the winter it has hundreds of runs, lifts and areas in which to ski, and plenty for all levels of experience.
The resort has two ski schools, and these give you all the experience you could want from personal one on one tution for those who want to perfect their skills to the 6 half day group sessions. These are run for both adults and juniors.
During my time, i stayed at Les Arcs 1800 (thats metres) which seemed to be smack bang in the middle of the area with access to a wide range of slopes and lifts. Although a resort town, les arcs 1800 also sports a bowling alley, a climbing wall, numerous bars (and a club, for those night creatures) and a few restaurants and chalets.
As you can see from the map, les arcs has a vast area of slopes and lifts which cater to a number of people of varying abilities.
- Pros:stunning scenery
- Cons:cant think of many...
- In a nutshell:a ski resort in the winter
When in France, one of the traditional meals you will be able to try is the Raclette. This is usually a group meal,... more travel advice
Designerartgirl's Related Pages
Les Arcs Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Les Arcs
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Les Arcs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Les Arcs
Top 10 Pages
- Melaka Intro, 21 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brighton Intro, 35 reviews, 19 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Cornwall Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pulau Gemia Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue