"Ko Pha ngan" Ko Phangan by Designerartgirl
Ko Phangan Travel Guide: 395 reviews and 822 photos
Well the reputation of this lsland speaks for itself, as most westerners know it as the full moon island, where regualar as clockwork on Had Rin Beach the party is all night long......
However, it does have other qualities, some very beautiful and secluded beaches and some fantastic temples and waterfalls to find...
On the beach, hundreds of people, many many bars and clubs, loud music and lots of alcohol!!! buckets of booze are sold... more travel advice
Designerartgirl's Related Pages
Ko Phangan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Great little island....Chill out for a bit."
- "Koh Phangan"
- "MY KO PHANGAN"
- "Dont skip Phangan!"
- "FULL MOON PARRR...TAAAAY!"
- "Welcome to Paradise"
- "Beaches Man, Beaches!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ko Phangan
- Hotels in Ko Phangan
- Transportation in Ko Phangan
- Nightlife in Ko Phangan
- Restaurants in Ko Phangan
- Shopping in Ko Phangan
- Warnings and Dangers in Ko Phangan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ko Phangan
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Ko Phangan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ko Phangan
Top 10 Pages
- Melaka Intro, 21 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brighton Intro, 35 reviews, 19 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Cornwall Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pulau Gemia Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 9 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue