"City of Roses" Portland by Foundryman1
Portland Travel Guide: 1,407 reviews and 2,751 photos
The city goes up the hillside into some beautiful forrest park and then the rose gardens and the Japanese gardens.theis is a view of the city with Mount Hood in the background.
These gardens take up a whole city block in the downtown NW section. Well worth a stop .beautifully laid out and compact -every time you turn a corner it's a new scene-
Portlands a city with a river running right through it so naturaly there are bridges.they all have names and nicknames and stories behind them. this is steel bridge and is famous for being the only one of its kind.
Connected to the Doug Fir Night club and the Jupiter Hotel this is a great place to get something to eat and drink or to... more travel advice
Foundryman1's Related Pages
Portland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nearest Big City"
- "City of Roses, Rivers and the Mountain Corgi"
- "Portland, an great liveable city"
- "The Pearl of the Pacific Northwest"
- "If it's tourist season, can we shoot them?"
- "A beautiful city to visit even on a short trip"
- "We Gotta Get Out of This Place: Portland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Portland
- Hotels in Portland
- Transportation in Portland
- Nightlife in Portland
- Restaurants in Portland
- Shopping in Portland
- Warnings and Dangers in Portland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Portland
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Portland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Portland
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Most Amazing Balcony Views?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "nice restaurant attached to a funky hotel"
- Wrote a Review nice restaurant attached to a funky hotel in Portland Restaurants
- updated a Portland Travel Page "City of Roses"
- Commented on one of IncogNeat-0's Portland travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Pedro Intro, 8 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ambergris Cay Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Provincia de Puntarenas Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Costa Rica Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belize Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Canaan Valley State Park Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Cahal Pech Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Black Rock Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos