"A day in the ruins" Xunantunich by Foundryman1
Xunantunich Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 105 photos
This is the most visited tourist destination in Belize.About an hour and a half bus ride from the coast-All the cruise ships offer sidetrips there.
I'm sure they are farther along at this point
There was a smoky haze in the air from the forest fires that were going on at the time
- Pros:an effort is being made to restore the ruins-Tourist dollars help
- Cons:It's a work in progress
- In a nutshell:Worth a stop if you're passing through
Foundryman1's Related Pages
Xunantunich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Xunantunich - Small but Beautiful Mayan Ruins"
- "Mayan Ceremonial Site"
- "Xunantunich! So fun to Pronounce! =)"
- "Maiden of the Rock: Xunantunich"
- "A day in the ruins"
- "Wonderful site!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Xunantunich
- Hotels in Xunantunich
- Transportation in Xunantunich
- Restaurants in Xunantunich
- Warnings and Dangers in Xunantunich
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Xunantunich
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Xunantunich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xunantunich
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Pedro Intro, 8 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ambergris Cay Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Provincia de Puntarenas Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Costa Rica Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belize Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Canaan Valley State Park Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Cahal Pech Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Black Rock Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos