"Nha Trang" Nha Trang by Foundryman1
Nha Trang Travel Guide: 450 reviews and 1,019 photos
This guy would grill you a lobster tail for about 100,000 to 200,000 Dong
The Cham Temples in Nha Trang sit on a hilltop overlooking the harbour entrance.Some people would call them ruins but they are actual religeous shrines still in use today. The Cham practiced a form of Hinduism and ruled the central coast about 700 years ago.
Foundryman1's Related Pages
Nha Trang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NHA TRANG - BEACHSIDE VIETNAM"
- "Sea, sand, sun... My beloved Nha Trang"
- "“Nia Tchain”"
- "Nha Trang"
- "Nha Trang - Let's go to the seaside!"
- "Nha Trang, more than beach...."
- "Nha Trang - a place to relax"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nha Trang
- Hotels in Nha Trang
- Transportation in Nha Trang
- Nightlife in Nha Trang
- Restaurants in Nha Trang
- Shopping in Nha Trang
- Warnings and Dangers in Nha Trang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nha Trang
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Nha Trang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nha Trang
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Pedro Intro, 8 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ambergris Cay Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Provincia de Puntarenas Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Costa Rica Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belize Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Canaan Valley State Park Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Cahal Pech Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Black Rock Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos