"Quy Nhon Vietnam" Quy Nhon by Foundryman1
Quy Nhon Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 55 photos
This is a really nice town on the central coast.There is a tank positioned to guard the harbour buried on the beach where it was left after the American war.The beach has a nice bordwalk running the lenght of the town.Between the shantytown on either end of the beach and the dozens of fishing boats anchored off the beach you probably wouldn't want to swim here.The swimming beach is a few miles south in a less developed area.
Here's a picture looking north on the beach.There is a natural harbouraround this point at the end of town.This tower is a range marker with it's mate out in the water to the right.
The city has a brick promenade or board walk running down the main stretch.Lots of people taking a stroll along the beach.The Quy Nhon hotel is the best hotel in town right now but it looks like they will build a new 4 star highrise down the beach.There is a little water park for the kids and Harry and Cathy took Nga's students there for an afternoon.
- Pros:Very nice "small" Vietnamese city with friendly people
- Cons:Becase they get so few tourists here you will get stared at a bunch and EVERYBODY wants to say hello and practice their english
Foundryman1's Related Pages
Quy Nhon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sleepy Seaside Town Not Yet Discovered in VN"
- "Qui Nhon"
- "Quy Nhon Vietnam"
- "Vietnam of My Past"
- "Take me there back:("
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quy Nhon
- Hotels in Quy Nhon
- Transportation in Quy Nhon
- Restaurants in Quy Nhon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quy Nhon
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Quy Nhon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quy Nhon
- updated a Quy Nhon Travel Page "Quy Nhon Vietnam"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Chicken and Waffles....."
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Central Market in downtown Quy Nhon"
- Wrote a Review The Central Market in downtown Quy Nhon in Quy Nhon Things to Do
- Commented on one of stedeb's Quy Nhon travel pages
Photos in Quy NhonSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Pedro Intro, 8 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ambergris Cay Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Provincia de Puntarenas Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Costa Rica Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belize Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Canaan Valley State Park Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Cahal Pech Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Black Rock Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos