"Shopping in Brugge, Belgium" Brugge by New2Mons
Brugge Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 34 photos
We were invited to ride along with some friends on a one day trip to Brugge. We thought we would do a lot of shopping, but instead walked away with bags and bags of chocolate. Hmmm...chocolates.
Here is a glimpse at the center.
Apart from the delicious chocolate that we consumed, there truly was just so much architecture to take in. Lots of tall churches and buildings. Here is one that caught my eye.
And it was such a shame it was too cold to take a ride down their canals. Too cold for us, of course, the swans were just fine.
- Pros:Very quaint and beautiful. Also, easy to find.
- Cons:You need a map, even for walking
- In a nutshell:No regrets
New2Mons' Related Pages
Brugge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brugge – Medieval, Magical and Moorish!"
- "A wet winter day trip to Brugge, Belgium"
- "Brugge...yhe most romantic town in Belgium"
- "Super Place"
- "Shopping in Brugge, Belgium"
- "Brugge weekend trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brugge
- Hotels in Brugge
- Restaurants in Brugge
- Shopping in Brugge
- Warnings and Dangers in Brugge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brugge
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Brugge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brugge
Top 5 Pages
- Islamorada Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 photos
- Brussels Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Silver Spring Intro, 3 photos
- Brugge Intro, 3 photos