"Addict in full acceptance!" redhotwax's Profile
Hello and welcome to my VT pages! I know, I know, it's taken me a while to build this home page, and I humbly confess to be a lazy young man :) However, I thought it'd be time to introduce myself proper here..
Name's Michaël and I live in the Netherlands, in the sleepy town of Raamsdonksveer (did you check out the VT pages on this town? There's nothing there, and there probably never will be ;) ). Starting my master New Media Studies at Utrecht University in September, and to celebrate getting my bachelor diploma, I'll be off to Asia in August!
As you may have noticed by looking at my visited places, I'm hooked on Asia. I just love the generally laid back atmosphere there, apart from the cities. But then again, the cities offer so many delights that I'll gladly ignore the busy people there and go my own way!
My dream is to one day have the time&money to get away from it all for an unspecified time, to travel the world without a worry. Still playing that lottery in search of that ultimate freedom! For now, it'll be shorter trips around the world, not a bad way to explore either!
Next on the agenda is a backpacking trip with my girlfriend through these three countries, taking in the culinary delights of Singapore, the Angkor Wat temples of Cambodia, through to the Cu Chi tunnels in Vietnam. Roll on July 31!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 96 Reviews
- 123 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- redhotwax and fieryironmaiden are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Phu Quoc Forum "Re: Weather in July?"
- Commented on richiecdisc's profile page
- Wrote a Review Pretty expensive place in La Plagne Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Pretty expensive place"
- updated a La Plagne Travel Page "No end to the slopes!"
updated their Profile Page "Addict in full acceptance!"
Top 5 Pages
- Bali Intro, 48 reviews, 59 photos
- Singapore Intro, 25 reviews, 40 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- La Plagne Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- London 6 reviews, 3 photos