"Fort Portal" Fort Portal by NEILHALLIDYA
Fort Portal Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 43 photos
Fort Portal is an easy paced town in the Rwenzori Foothills. Large tea farms surrond the town.
It has adequate shops including internet access and provides a good access point for the Rwenzori Mountains, Kibale Forest and Crater Lakes. I used it for access to the Crater Lakes.
- Cons:Heat and Mosquitoes
- In a nutshell:Peacefull, rural, town
NEILHALLIDYA's Related Pages
Fort Portal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " Way Out West "
- "Fort Portal"
- "Fort Portal - A MUST See for Tourists"
- "Fort Portal Uganda...the town I love."
- "Fort Portal - Uganda Safari & Accommodations"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fort Portal
- Hotels in Fort Portal
- Transportation in Fort Portal
- Nightlife in Fort Portal
- Shopping in Fort Portal
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Fort Portal
- 1 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Fort Portal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fort Portal
Photos in Fort PortalSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Ruwenzori National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Burkina Faso Intro, 6 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ladakh Range Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nepal Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- New Delhi Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Uganda Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 4 travelogues
- India Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Morocco Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fort William Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.