"..." NEILHALLIDYA's Profile
A combination of things has meant I havent travelled much for the last two years. A new job, apathy and lack of £s being the main ones.
My last trip abroad was to Ethiopia. This was hard work. And an experience. Although, not one I would necesserily wish to repeat.
Since then, in my holidays, I`ve explored the bits of Scotland that I had previously not visited. A trip to the far north followed by a trip to the Outer herbrides. Both worthwhile.
Hopefully, I`ll get the chance to venture further afield again some time soon...
Some time ago I visited Burkina Faso.
An infrequently visited country in West Africa. My pages are not as extensive, or articulate, as they could be. However, of all my pages, I'd steer people to these and the following travellogue first.
Sad Eyes of a Child - Burkina Faso
Although, I am currently very very out of condition I enjoy mountains and mountaineering.
I've visited most of the major ranges in the world but would recommend a visitor to my pages on the Rwenzori Mountains of Uganda which I was lucky enough to visit last year.
A very interesting glaciated mountain range on the Equator.
Mountains of the Moon
I have worked in the UK Water Industry for the over the last 10 years.
I spent about 9 years in operational management and then moved into education. Trying to encourage future generations to look after water..........
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 118 Reviews
- 298 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 13 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Commented on MalenaN's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "..."
updated their Profile Page "..."
- created a Eriskay Travel Page "Sunsets"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Why all the news about Bob..."
- Wrote a Review Bling Bling in Krakow Hotels
Top 10 Pages
- Ruwenzori National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Burkina Faso Intro, 6 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ladakh Range Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nepal Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- New Delhi Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos
- Uganda Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 4 travelogues
- India Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Morocco Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fort William Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.