"Fayetteville is Nothing Special" Top 5 Page for this destination Fayetteville by Merrique
Fayetteville Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 59 photos
I've lived in Fayetteville since 1996 and expect to be here through 2006. Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base are only a few miles away. There isn't much here in the way of culture. Look around and you'll mostly see clubs, pawn shops, adult stores, and many restaurants.
- Pros:About one hour from Chapel Hill and Raleigh.
- Cons:High humidity most of the year, high crime rate, low job opportunities.
- In a nutshell:The only people who move here do so because of the military.
If you're in the mood to go riding, this is the only place I know of around here. Civilians are $12. You have to call... more travel advice
If you have some spare time you may want to take a stroll through the Cape Fear Botanical Garden. Situated on 85 acres,... more travel advice
Merrique's Related Pages
Fayetteville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What's to do in Fayetteville?"
- "Fayetteville is Nothing Special"
- "Passing Through"
- "Putting the Air in Airborne"
- "Ft Bragg"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fayetteville
- Hotels in Fayetteville
- Nightlife in Fayetteville
- Restaurants in Fayetteville
- Shopping in Fayetteville
- Warnings and Dangers in Fayetteville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fayetteville
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Fayetteville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fayetteville
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.