"Dublin - My Irish Days.." Dublin by Propermark
Dublin Travel Guide: 5,193 reviews and 9,658 photos
There she stands in Grafton Street Dublin wheeling her wheelbarrow through the streets broad and narrow crying cockles and mussels alive alive oh! This is what the song says about Molly Malone. She is kind of a symbol for Ireland and everyone who visits Dublin takes a picture of her or with her. People say it is good luck if you put some coins in Molly's bra..
I walked Grafton Street so many times and there are actually lots of shopping centres and the lights for Christmas were really lovely. Grafton is one of Dublin's main streets and everyday it attracts local people or tourists and buskers (street artists) of course!
Near Grafton you will find St Stephen's Green, a small park in the city centre. And from here there is a LUAS stop as well.
Dublin is a vibrant city! There are lots of things you can do here. I liked everything even though the weather was not the best.
I used to live in Terenure which is a bit far from the city centre. From there everyday I used to go by bus, 54A, to get to my work-place.
On the weekends I loved dancing and drinking pints in cool clubs.. and in Dublin you have plenty of choice!
Ireland is always in my heart and I guess I'll be back there eventually. Either for a holiday or for staying more I wanna come back to Dublin and Cork as well.
I admit I am missing my life there..
TO BE CONTINUED...
In Ireland people drink a lot butDublin is rather expensive sometimes, so in order to save some money do as the locals... more travel advice
Written Dec 21, 2007
Christmas Party with colleagues
Written May 3, 2008
Some pics in Dublin
Propermark's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- "The GREAT city of Dublin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 18 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
Photos in DublinSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palermo Intro, 50 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Malta Intro, 46 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos
- Riga Intro, 29 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lloret de Mar Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Albufeira Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Balestrate Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues