"Barcelona!!!" Barcelona by Propermark
Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,849 reviews and 22,791 photos
I was in Barcelona for the first time with my parents and I was just a tiny boy (8 y/o)... so I don't remember anything.... Now I visited again as a 25 year-old boy! It's been really nice and cool but I spent few time in this beautiful city.
I came to Barcelona by plane cause there was a direct flight from Palermo. My Hotel was in Lloret De Mar, a tourist bathing resort located at about 70 km north of Barcelona.
When we visited we used the Metro trains which are really modern and efficient. I think it is really good for tourists who want to see as much as possible but they have few time. We have been to Nou Camp, then to Arc De Triomf, Sagrada Familia and Las Ramblas.
Propermark's Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "The capital of County of Barcelona"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palermo Intro, 50 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Malta Intro, 46 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos
- Riga Intro, 29 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lloret de Mar Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Albufeira Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Balestrate Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues