Salta Things to Do Tips by anabelsousa
Salta Things to Do: 82 reviews and 202 photos
This amazing museum was built becauseof the archeological group discovering of three inca children who were found in the top of the Llullaillaco's volcano.
These children were chosen by their community as a offer to the Gods, and this actwas consider like a journey to heaven, not like a a sacrifice...
Free entrance on wednesday
U$3.5 general entrance
Address: 77 MitreStreet
Directions: In front of 9 de Julio Square
Phone: 0387 4370499
Iglesia San Francisco
The cornerstone for this building was set in 1759 and only 40 years later was inagurated..
The architectural style is italian barroque .
Inside the church there are a lot of policromated images, like San Severo, San Antonio, etc.
You can take a tour with Mr. Mamani a great person who will guide you to the past...
Address: Caseros and Cordoba
Phone: 0387 4321445
anabelsousa's Related Pages
Salta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Salta, la linda"
- "First view of the Andes"
- "Salta La Linda"
- "Salta, Argentina: Inca Empire stopped here"
- "Salta, north-west Argentina"
- "Salta "La Linda""
- "Salta - la Linda"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Salta
- Hotels in Salta
- Transportation in Salta
- Nightlife in Salta
- Restaurants in Salta
- Shopping in Salta
- Warnings and Dangers in Salta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salta
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Salta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salta
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Rafael Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- El Calafate Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ilha Grande Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- San Antonio de Areco Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tilcara Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parati Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Purmamarca Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Distrito Capital de Santafé de Bogotá Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos