"Tierra de tradición- "Land of tradition"" San Antonio de Areco by anabelsousa
San Antonio de Areco Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 25 photos
San Antonio de Areco is one hour from Buenos Aires city (113 km), but is like if you are in other world.
This city is the best spot for have a look of gaucho's customs...mixed with a relaxed atmosphere.
The city is crossed by a river..
Going along the narrow sidewalks of the town, it is possible to come across countless regional workshops and shops selling silverware, rope and leather crafts, where the ancient art of making crafts in leather and precious metals is both learnt and performed
- Pros:Gaucho tradition, relaxed atmosphere, ideal for family trips
- Cons:No nightlife,not much to do in town
- In a nutshell:One or two days are ok
Just 10 minutes from San Antonio de Areco, this "hacienda" is the best option for people who's stressed ... Is like... more travel advice
anabelsousa's Related Pages
San Antonio de Areco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pretty laid back but nice"
- "Estancia Visit-- Visita a una estancia"
- "Tierra de tradición- "Land of tradition""
- "San Antonio de Areco"
- "Day trip to the Pampas"
- "A gaucho town outside Buenos Aires."
- "The place where u can still find real gauchos"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Antonio de Areco
- Hotels in San Antonio de Areco
- Transportation in San Antonio de Areco
- Restaurants in San Antonio de Areco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Antonio de Areco
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to San Antonio de Areco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Antonio de Areco
Photos in San Antonio de ArecoSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Rafael Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- El Calafate Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ilha Grande Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- San Antonio de Areco Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tilcara Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parati Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Distrito Capital de Santafé de Bogotá Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Purmamarca Intro, 1 review, 6 photos