San Rafael Off The Beaten Path Tips by anabelsousa
San Rafael Off The Beaten Path: 2 reviews and 1 photos
This museum is divided into various departments, allowing for a wide-ranging approach to natural sciences. The Anthropology and Archaeology section is dedicated to the study of regional and local cultures. The Botany and Zoology departments focus on regional flora and fauna, respectively. The Paleontology room studies the development and evolution of Mendoza’s distinct geological periods. The Geology department, which is subdivided into Petrography and Mineralogy, offers various exhibits, and the Astronomy section contains an observatory. There is also a library, historic archive and a 4-hectare eco-museum.
Other Contact: Parque Mariano Moreno - (5600) -
Phone: (02627) 422-121 int. 290
Everypeople knows El Nihuil for its lake, and its dike, but if you are more than one day in San Rafael, you can go to the dunes, and you can do alternative sports like sandboard, or just passed in a 4x4, or whatever you want....enjoy it!
More Reviews (11)
anabelsousa's Related Pages
San Rafael Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Rafael....adventure travel."
- "San Rafael"
- "A short summer stay in San Rafael"
- "San Rafael"
- "san rafael"
- "Los Reyunos"
- "Departamento San Rafael"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Rafael
- Hotels in San Rafael
- Transportation in San Rafael
- Nightlife in San Rafael
- Restaurants in San Rafael
- Shopping in San Rafael
- See All...
Explore the World
- Black Hawk Hotels
- Puerto Plata Hotels
- Faridabad Hotels
- Puerto Princesa City
- South Glamorgan Hotels
- Osaka Off The Beaten Path
- Halifax Off The Beaten Path
- Jerusalem Off The Beaten Path
- Nogales, Mexico
- Santa Monica Off The Beaten Path
- Udine Off The Beaten Path
- Kamloops Off The Beaten Path
- Kota Kinabalu Off The Beaten Path
- Rochester Off The Beaten Path
- Iceland Off The Beaten Path
- Tourist Spots Still!
- Newark Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in San Rafael
- 13 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to San Rafael?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Rafael
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Rafael Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- El Calafate Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ilha Grande Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- San Antonio de Areco Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tilcara Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parati Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Purmamarca Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Distrito Capital de Santafé de Bogotá Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
Latest San Rafael hotel reviews
- 3 Reviews & Opinions