"It's being a long time..." anabelsousa's Profile

Since I've written for the last time, I 've had a beautiful trip through South and Central America, I reached Mexico, and from there I went back to Argentina. Full of experiences, I 've met wonderful people, be sides my soulmate that now is sha ring life with me, in Buenos Aires.
For now, my last trips were around the country, but I didn't travel so much really. We're planning taking this chance next march, to know better Pa tagonia, and then , maybe going to Europe... we'll see.

Have a wonderful life, and in a while I'm gonna update all the info from my trip.

Anabel

• Intro Updated Oct 5, 2007

• kingip's Profile Photo
    Yesterday

Cheers for your B/D!

• TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Hey Anabel, "Happy Birthday", with all my best wishes ... :)

• Mailo's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2009 at 1:41 PM

Ya casi lllega la fecha de conmemoración del dia que le sacaste un susto a tu mami y la hiciste sumamente dichosa con tu nacimiento, espero que lo disfrutes asi com vas disfrutando de tu vida. Felices viajes Anabel.

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2008 at 8:49 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye...I wish that you realize all your dreams good luck !!!))))

• Bokhari76's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2008 at 5:12 AM

Happy Birthday Anabel. Wish you many happy returns of the day.

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2008 at 4:29 AM

Feliz cumple Anabel y que vengan muchs mas. Saludos desde Lisboa

• virtualling's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2008 at 12:48 AM

Hi! Happy birthday. Have fun :D

• chancay's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2008 at 11:38 PM

Hola, increible.... tanto tiempo de viaje, que envidia!!! Y un novio de traiste de tus viajes, que bien!! :)) ...por donde piensan vivir en Europa? un abrazo y saludos de Alemania

• swesn's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2007 at 10:06 PM

Feliz cumple, carino!!! Como estas, Anabel? Tanto tiempo!! Ojala te pasara un super increible dia!! Seguimos en contacto!! besosssss, trisha...:)

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2007 at 2:45 AM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ღANABELღ ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!