"Close to Dallas/Fort Worth" Top 5 Page for this destination Granbury by sswagner
Granbury Travel Guide: 131 reviews and 194 photos
Granbury has some nice features and can be a good place to stop for a visit. The center of town has been restored to its former glory and there are numerous shops in the main square. A large lake is nearby for recreational activities. There are also performances held in the theaters from time to time. On a summer weekend, this can be somewhat of a busy place as people from the nearby Metroplex tend to come down for a visit. A trip here can be effectively combined with a visit to nearby Glen Rose, which hosts Dinosaur Valley State Park and the Fossil Fim Wildlife Center.
- Pros:The town square, museums, lake, shops, and performances
- Cons:Can sometimes get a little crowded on the weekends.
- In a nutshell:This is a good place to experience the atmosphere of small town Texas
sswagner's Related Pages
Granbury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Granbury--A Genteel Place With Loads of Grace"
- "Basaic Granbury Page"
- "Keeweechic's Granbury"
- "Granbury - Texas town rich in history!"
- "Close to Dallas/Fort Worth"
- "tubascoot's new Granbury Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Granbury
- Hotels in Granbury
- Transportation in Granbury
- Nightlife in Granbury
- Restaurants in Granbury
- Shopping in Granbury
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Granbury
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Granbury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Granbury
Top 10 Pages
- Easter Island Intro, 40 reviews, 93 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 31 reviews, 30 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 19 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kauai Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 25 reviews, 25 photos
- Oswiecim Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Glen Rose Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- San Antonio Missions National Historic Park Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos, 5 travelogues