"Crafts and culture" Santa Clara Pueblo by sswagner
Santa Clara Pueblo Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
This is one of several pueblos located off of the roads between Santa Fe and Taos. Today, the pueblo mostly has modern structures, however it is still worth the visit. This pueblo is most famous for its pottery, and likely you will see it for sale all over the state. Why not visit the source of the pottery and see how it is done. Be aware that this pottery is expensive, especially the black pottery with the carved and polished look. There is an interesting church in the center of the pueblo that has features such as adobe and that attractive blue paint on the doors and the trim.
- Pros:Nice church in the heart of the pueblo. Famous pottery is made here and can be bought here.
- Cons:The pottery is very expensive
- In a nutshell:A good stop to make if you interesting in seeing some of the authentic native Pueblo culture.
sswagner's Related Pages
Santa Clara Pueblo Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Clara Pueblo
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Santa Clara Pueblo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Clara Pueblo
Top 10 Pages
- Easter Island Intro, 40 reviews, 93 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 31 reviews, 30 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 19 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kauai Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 25 reviews, 25 photos
- Oswiecim Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Glen Rose Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- San Antonio Missions National Historic Park Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos, 5 travelogues