"A Winter Wonderland" Luxembourg by sswagner
Luxembourg Travel Guide: 608 reviews and 1,504 photos
The last full day on this Christmas trip would see a snow covered countryside and city as we decided to explore the capital city of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. The train from Brussels took us through the Ardennes and finally into this interesting and beautiful country. The snowfall was fresh from overnight and the morning hours as we pulled into the Luxembourg train station. The city is reported to be very scenic regardless of the season, but the snowfall really made the city very appealing to the eye.
- Pros:Attractive city, less crowded than many destinations
- Cons:None that we saw
- In a nutshell:I wish we had more than a day in this region, but it was nice to see some of the highlights.
I did not know this building was a bank until we came home, yet I knew it was very impressive and looked much like a... more travel advice
Luxembourg contains several attractive city squares. This municipal building stands on one side of it. Here, one can... more travel advice
sswagner's Related Pages
Luxembourg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Luxembourg, an amazing fortress city"
- "Luxembourg - Capital of the Grand Duchy"
- "A VERY FUN CITY !"
- "The jewel among other giants"
- "Quietly self-contained......"
- "Luxembourg City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Luxembourg
- Hotels in Luxembourg
- Transportation in Luxembourg
- Nightlife in Luxembourg
- Restaurants in Luxembourg
- Shopping in Luxembourg
- Warnings and Dangers in Luxembourg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Luxembourg
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Luxembourg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luxembourg
Photos in LuxembourgSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Easter Island Intro, 40 reviews, 93 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 31 reviews, 30 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 19 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kauai Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 25 reviews, 25 photos
- Oswiecim Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Glen Rose Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- San Antonio Missions National Historic Park Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos, 5 travelogues