"A diverse land" United States of America by sswagner
United States of America Travel Guide: 285,898 reviews and 660,307 photos
The United States of America is my home, and one day I hope to see something in each of the 50 states. I was taught that every state has something to offer a visitor.
America is a diverse land because of its people. The ancestors of the Americans are not only native. They also come from all over the world. In many places, especially the larger cities, you can see evidence of the blending of many cultures.
America is a diverse land because of its landmass itself. We have everything from tropical regions to arctic tundra. There are endless areas of plains and there are vast mountain ranges. We have deserts as well as rain forests. Sometimes, a vast difference in environment and terrain can exist within just one of the states.
The United States can make a great home. This country can also make a great place to visit, and I extend a welcome to those who come here to see our country. Keep checking back on my pages, and I will try to add some tips from time to time.
- Pros:Vast region to explore. We have an interesting history, a large combination of cultures, and scenic beauty.
- Cons:Public transportation still needs work in a lot of places.
- In a nutshell:There are many "must sees" in this country for the world traveller
sswagner's Related Pages
United States of America Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BASAIC's USA Page"
- "A constant work in progress"
- "United States: A Melting Pot"
- "America the Beautiful"
- "Saying Goodbye to the United States of America"
- "THE UNITED STATES"
- "USA - several trips"
- See All...
- Things to Do in United States of America
- Hotels in United States of America
- Transportation in United States of America
- Nightlife in United States of America
- Restaurants in United States of America
- Shopping in United States of America
- Warnings and Dangers in United States of America
- See All...
Badges & Stats in United States of America
- 344 Reviews
- 492 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 53 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in United States of America
Photos in United States of AmericaSee All Photos (492)
Top 10 Pages
- Easter Island Intro, 40 reviews, 93 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 31 reviews, 30 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 19 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kauai Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 25 reviews, 25 photos
- Oswiecim Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Glen Rose Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- San Antonio Missions National Historic Park Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Top United States of America hotels
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3099 Reviews - 5883 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17291 Photos
- Key West Hotels
- 2037 Reviews - 4028 Photos
- Miami Beach Hotels
- 1034 Reviews - 2092 Photos
- Kissimmee Hotels
- 181 Reviews - 351 Photos
- New Orleans Hotels
- 4181 Reviews - 7229 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 320 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Honolulu Hotels
- 1993 Reviews - 4750 Photos
- Gatlinburg Hotels
- 388 Reviews - 651 Photos
- Los Angeles Hotels
- 4392 Reviews - 8845 Photos
- Miami Hotels
- 1274 Reviews - 2950 Photos
- San Francisco Hotels
- 9113 Reviews - 19382 Photos
- Chicago Hotels
- 5885 Reviews - 12006 Photos