"No people please we're the capital" Abuja by sebblit7
Abuja Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 36 photos
Abuja is a young city (30 yrs old) built as a capital city and seemingly designed not to cater for a large influx of urban migrants. So on the one hand it's quite pleasant because it's not affected by the usual overcrowding common in most African capitals, but on the other it's sterile and dull. Lot's of construction going on.
Foreign Journalists wishing to visit Nigeria need to get accredited in Abuja, a one hour flight from Lagos. It's a good idea to travel with Virgin Nigeria because their international and domestic flights use the same terminal (i.e. international terminal, so you don't need to cart your luggage all the way to domestic when you arrive in Lagos)
To make official arrangements Contact Mr. Bolaji Kazeem at Nigeria EPD (External Publicity Department) on cell +2348033254923 email: bolaji28[at sign]yahoo.com
Driver in Abuja (he has a few different vehicles) Mr. Sunday Nduka Cell: +234803 701 9946 or Cell: +234805 542 8901
Satellite uplinks: Nigerian Television Authority(NTA) : Joshua (Dep. Dir. Engineering NTA) Cell: +234802 307 8378.Email: joshassan[at sign]hotmail.com Fax: +234 9234 8022. Or Zack Cell: +234802 313 9986
They have 11 SNG's throughout the country.
sebblit7's Related Pages
Abuja Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Abuja - Nigeria"
- "Abuja the Capital City of Nigeria"
- "No people please we're the capital"
- "Abuja- `Centre of unity'."
- "Abuja WELCOMES YOU HERE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abuja
- Hotels in Abuja
- Nightlife in Abuja
- Restaurants in Abuja
- Shopping in Abuja
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abuja
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Abuja?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abuja
Top 10 Pages
- Cape Town Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Khartoum Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Harare Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Juba Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Johannesburg Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kolwezi Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Nyala Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Soweto Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Kinshasa 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Goma Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.