I'm from Colorado. Born in Boulder--a town of 120,000--I moved to Niwot at 16 years of age. Niwot is a small town in the country. I studied sociology in Atlanta, GA, and for a year at SOAS, University of London. It was during this year I began traveling, and have been ever since.
I'm currently in law school in Denver, CO. I studied EU law in Prague two summers ago, and just returned from a term studying EU law in London.
While I had planned to be an international law expert, I've settled in Colorado and love it. God laughs at plans right???
I've really taken a liking to parts of Eastern Europe, and plan to focus my travels there for the next ten years or so.
I've just gotten my pictures from my latest travels, and will be constructing travel pages shortly.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 38 Reviews
- 57 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- updated a Salzburg Travel Page "Salzburg"
- Wrote a Review Classical music with a tourist flare about Mozart in Salzburg Tourist Traps
- Uploaded a Photo to "Classical music with a tourist flare"
updated their Personal Page "The basement bar"
- Commented on one of zrim's Telc travel pages
- Posted in Travel Krakow Forum "Re: Live pub music?"
Top 5 Pages
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.