"Home of the Hogs" Top 5 Page for this destination Fayetteville by MainstreetAmerican
Fayetteville Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 83 photos
I currently live here in NW Arkansas. I've heard Fayetteville called many things, but first and foremost it is a college town. The University of Arkansas is the centerpiece of the town and many of the activities in the town. Fayetteville is unique among the rest of the NW Arkansas area in that it is more "open" and "socially liberal" than the rest of the area. That is not to say that it is a bastion of "liberalism" but with the University here ideas are flowing a little more freely than the rest of the area. There is some good shopping, but since Bentonville (north of Fayetteville about 20-30 miles) is the home of Wal-Mart this is very much Wal-Mart country.
- Pros:A really great and supportive University town
- Cons:Too many Wal-Marts
- In a nutshell:Crazy about them Hogs
The Rockin' Chicken is definitely rocking both with the food and the music. The atmosphere seems to be a hybrid between... more travel advice
MainstreetAmerican's Related Pages
Fayetteville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fayetteville: City, Town, Village, Outdoor Hub"
- "A City with Pride"
- "Home of the Hogs"
- "An odd little town"
- "Clinton House Museum"
- "Welcome to Fayetteville, AR! Home of Walmart &more"
- "nikongirl's new Fayetteville Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fayetteville
- Hotels in Fayetteville
- Restaurants in Fayetteville
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Fayetteville
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Fayetteville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fayetteville
- Durango Intro, 3 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fayetteville Intro, 3 reviews
- Santa Fe Intro, 2 reviews
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.